- designing cards: I take old or ugly and cards and add stickers, washi tape, and sometimes sparkles and paint to individualize a card
- I purchase house plants on clearance at my friendly neighborhood grocery store. I pamper and restore these beat-up house plants and some of my endeavors are quite successful.
- colored gel pens,
- colorful stickers
- washi tape.
When going through stationery stores I love to touch and feel each planner and journal. Then if I see bright colored pens, I want to touch and try them. And by the way, I will come out of the store with something, but normally stickers or washi tape, well ok, maybe a pen set or two.
- nature: but at a safe distance. By this I mean, I prefer walking in the zoo to camping, watching birds feed at my bird feeder to seeing them out in the wild. And all of you nature lovers can have the pesky bugs with your outdoor fun. To put it simply, I love to watch and listen to nature in the comfort of my twenty-first-century home.
- music: I love Elvis Presley for the good old days, Hillsong to worship, Lois Litchfield is new and love her heart to worship and some of Kitaro’s music to relax by.
- Podcasts: Some of my favorites: Don’t keep your day job, Christian Indie Writers’ Podcast, Courage and Clarity, and The Moth. Some are on marketing and how to have a side hustle because I am an entrepreneur want to be. Others are on the craft of writing, and others for encouragement.
The inner me who allows depression and conflict to wash over me like a flood. I have to tell myself, “Be Bold, Be Strong! Never Give Up! You have a purpose and you are closer than you think.”
God has a plan
My intention is to continue in His will.
Courage to allow God’s full purpose to flow through me.